“It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” – Lilly
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we are pleased to offer the following (available until the 10th May):
- free gift wrap
- all purchases over $100, will receive a free Brazilet**
- all Australian orders will be upgraded to overnight delivery.
Happy Mother’s Day!
** please indicate your colour choice with a backup option, we will do our best to meet your first colour choice.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s always a pleasure to present a selection of gift ideas for Mother’s Day, and I am confident that there is something special in store for the significant women in your life (including you!).
Image Above: Halo Necklace by Jose Marin. This beautiful necklace has an enchanting combination of fine silver (99% silver), freshwater pearls and crystal quartz. Each element has been gently hand wrapped in fine silver.
Image below From top L to R clockwise:
- Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann: Rebecca’s work is best described as elegant minimalism, these earrings are just that, with the luxe richness of 18ct gold fused to sterling silver.
- The Divine by Jose Marin: This lovely ‘boho’ styled pendant can be easily worn long or short, a great wardrobe staple for winter, made in fine silver (99% silver) with a leather cord.
- Peacock Pendant by Priya Himatsingka: this pendant has the triple factor: sumptuous, glamorous and appealing, good to go from day to night. Priya crafts this pendant from bi-metal – 22ct gold fused to sterling silver, and for a stylish contrast, she finishes the look with an oxidised sterling silver chain.
- Heart in Hand Bangle by Felicity Pope: this romantic and gorgeous sterling silver and brass heart bangle, evokes the strong spirit of motherhood – giving with all your heart.
- Laurel Wreath Ring by Priya Himatsingka: soft, floaty and ethereal, this sterling silver ring hugs your finger gently and adds a luminous highlight to your hand.