It is always a delight to highlight some beautiful, striking and unique pieces for the Christmas Catalog. With so many appealing pieces it is hard to choose; so many worthy contenders — we will be definitely putting together a few more catalogs!
We hope you enjoy this hand picked selection, please click the image to find out more, enjoy!
| Casbah Ring by Robindira Unsworth
| Golden Star Necklace by Jessie Turner
| Constance Bangle by Priya Himatsingka
| Silver Haze Bangle with Onyx by Mary Odorcic
| Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann
| Xmas at Lobo Luxe and 20% off selected Gift Certificates
| 14ct Water Circle with Champagne Diamond by Rebecca Overmann
| Florabunda Ring by Shauna Mayben
| Peace with 14kt Dove by Yasuko Azuma
| Fragments Ring by Priya Himatsingka
| Blush Earrings by Caroline Bassett
| Ingrid Necklace by Joli Jewelry
| Caviar Studs by Louise Douglas
| Doo Dad Bangle by Flick Pope
| Soraya Ring by Katie Diamond
| Image Map
Christmas is only 36 sleeps away! We would like to give you some Xmas cheer with:
- free gift wrap;
- free domestic shipping (this will happen automatically as you proceed through the order process);
- International customers with purchases over $150 in one transaction (and one destination) will have their shipping fee refunded!
Some important dates for you to be aware of:
- For orders within Australia, our Xmas shipping close off is the 17th December;
- If you are shipping outside of Australia you will need to place your order by the 10th December;
- If you are planning to purchase a special order item, you will need to have your order in by the 20th November.
Selected Gift Certificates are on sale @ 20% off!
- $300 certificates can be purchased for $240; and
- $100 certificates can be purchased for $80;
please read our terms and conditions, below*
*Terms and Conditions for Gift Certificate Sale*
- There is a six month expiry on this Certificate; however the certificate will only be active from the 25th December 2013, onwards.
- You can purchase as many items as you wish, however you can ONLY use one Certificate per transaction.
- You can elect to receive your Gift Certificate by mail, or we can email it to you or your intended recipient – please see the picture of the Certificate below.
- The Certificate is as good as cash and you should keep it safe; however it cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost, stolen, or misplaced Certificates will not be replaced.
- You can only use the certificate once. Unused credit at the end of the transaction is forfeited.
- To use this Certificate, just select your items and add them to the cart, as you review your order input the unique code (you will be given) into the Gift Certificate Redeem box. The credit will be applied to the total payment due, no change will be given. If the order is great than the Gift Certificate amount, you will need to use your credit card for the balance.
- This offer can not be used with any other Store offer/promotion. This offer can not be used in conjunction with the newsletter promotion (subscribe and win $50 gift certificate).
- This offer is available up to the 24 December 2013, however we may cease this offer earlier at our discretion.
- Please note that purchases of special order items , received on the 25 December 2013 or thereafter, will only be shipped late February /early March 2014; Our jewellers, designers and metal smiths tend to take January off to spend with their families.
I’d like to thank you for supporting our independent store as we’ve grown and expanded our showcase. We love what we do here, and an important part of that is providing a personalised shopping experience for you.
One of our favourite things to do is keep up to date with new designs. We’ve added gorgeous bangles, elegant earrings and statement rings by talented designers by Louise Douglas, Joli Jewelry, & Mary Odorcic.
Our random, lucky subscribe and win newsletter winners for June to October are:
• Sasha Rayner
• Megan Norbury
• Helen Humes
• Leonie Ravell
• Bronwyn Bowcock
Congratulations and please contact the store to claim your $50 gift certificate.
Stay tuned—we’re excited to be unveiling two new designers shortly! And you can always catch up on the latest news via our facebook page
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback.
Image R: New bangles, earrings by Louise Douglas
Expect lots of lovely new pieces over the coming weeks. Please stop by with your favourite brew and enjoy a leisurely browse.
At Lobo Luxe we love selecting unique bangles, recently we had some new work in by Mary Odorcic. We love these bangles, they add movement, vibrance and tinkle to your arm. The bangles in this range are made of sterling silver and highlighted with semi precious stones, freshwater pearls and Mary’s signature O charm. Just click on the images and you will be taken to the details on these stunning bangles!
We have so many new things in store from gorgeous sterling silver bangles with charms, to delightful earrings and stunning rings.
Remember if you don’t know what to buy for that special person in your life a gift certificate is a great option – we can email it for speedy delivery or snail mail it.
If you don’t know your ring size, we also have free ring sizers – so please contact us with your address and we would be happy to send you one.
Just in case you don’t know what to get your Mum we are offering 10% of our Gift Certificates, this offer is available up until the 11 May; if you are running late we can email your Gift Certificate to your Mum! Please contact the store to find out how you can redeem this offer.
My best wishes
Image R (top left clockwise): Cross your heart ring and Wings earrings by Flick Pope, Oke Doke earrings by Flick Pope, Amethyst – Image earrings by Caroline Bassett, Sea Lace necklace by Louise Douglas and Carmen and Pearl necklace by Mary Odorcic.
We love the new pieces in store and hope you enjoy browsing the range.
In the past few weeks we have had a flurry of Gift Certificates being sent out far and wide, from Wannanup to New York! Gift Certificates are available from $50 to $500, and we are happy to meet your specific budget requirements; if you can’t see the amount you are looking for please contact us . We can email your Gift Certificate for speedy delivery or post them to your recipient.
This month’s lucky newsletter ‘subscribe and win’ $50 Gift Certificate Winner is Maria McKay. Congratulations Maria! Please contact the store to claim your Gift Certificate.
“It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” – Lilly
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we are pleased to offer the following (available until the 10th May):
- free gift wrap
- all purchases over $100, will receive a free Brazilet**
- all Australian orders will be upgraded to overnight delivery.
Happy Mother’s Day!
** please indicate your colour choice with a backup option, we will do our best to meet your first colour choice.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s always a pleasure to present a selection of gift ideas for Mother’s Day, and I am confident that there is something special in store for the significant women in your life (including you!).
Image Above: Halo Necklace by Jose Marin. This beautiful necklace has an enchanting combination of fine silver (99% silver), freshwater pearls and crystal quartz. Each element has been gently hand wrapped in fine silver.
Image below From top L to R clockwise:
- Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann: Rebecca’s work is best described as elegant minimalism, these earrings are just that, with the luxe richness of 18ct gold fused to sterling silver.
- The Divine by Jose Marin: This lovely ‘boho’ styled pendant can be easily worn long or short, a great wardrobe staple for winter, made in fine silver (99% silver) with a leather cord.
- Peacock Pendant by Priya Himatsingka: this pendant has the triple factor: sumptuous, glamorous and appealing, good to go from day to night. Priya crafts this pendant from bi-metal – 22ct gold fused to sterling silver, and for a stylish contrast, she finishes the look with an oxidised sterling silver chain.
- Heart in Hand Bangle by Felicity Pope: this romantic and gorgeous sterling silver and brass heart bangle, evokes the strong spirit of motherhood – giving with all your heart.
- Laurel Wreath Ring by Priya Himatsingka: soft, floaty and ethereal, this sterling silver ring hugs your finger gently and adds a luminous highlight to your hand.
My ideal Mothers Day is having breakfast in bed, followed by opening a handmade card by my little boy. I love the enjoyment he gets with giving presents, although he much prefers to receive them!
Mothers Day is a lovely time to do something special with your Mum, and for my Mum it is having all of her kids and grandkids descending on the family home for a boisterous lunch. I am yet to decide which Lobo Luxe treasure to give her, perhaps I should take the cue from my top ten!
There are lots of lovely pieces in store for your Mum, to send hints to your partner or children, or to buy for yourself.
I have put together my top 10 of suggestions for Mother’s Day – hope you like my shortlist! It was really hard to choose, but I have tried to put together a range that is classical, funky, vibrant, feminine and fun, a bit like our Mum’s, a bit like me!
By the way, I have also sent the top 10 ( via a wishlist through the store), to my husband, I wonder which piece I might get…
Happy Mothers Day!
My best wishes
Top Image clockwise from lower left: Wave Bangle by Felicity Peters, Leaf Lariat by Louise Douglas, Grace Leaf Necklace with Charm by Amy Renshaw, Queen of Hearts Rings by Flick Pope, Image Earrings with Red Sapphires by Caroline Bassett
Image Below: clockwise from lower left: Folded Form Earrings by Susan Frisch, Circle Inlay Pendant – Forever by Gillian Hillerud. Money Makes the World Go Round Heart by Shauna Mayben, Silver Haze Bangle and Silver Haze Bangle with Charms by Mary Ordorcic, Full Moon Ring with Diamonds by Rebecca Overmann
I have just added a charming and delicate collection of necklaces by Yasuko Azuma. I love the intricate detail of the pieces, the brushed finish of the pendants, the combination of gold and silver, and the delightful sprinkling of diamonds and semi-precious stones.