Just in case you don’t know what to get your Mum we are offering 10% of our Gift Certificates, this offer is available up until the 11 May; if you are running late we can email your Gift Certificate to your Mum! Please contact the store to find out how you can redeem this offer.
My best wishes
Image R (top left clockwise): Cross your heart ring and Wings earrings by Flick Pope, Oke Doke earrings by Flick Pope, Amethyst – Image earrings by Caroline Bassett, Sea Lace necklace by Louise Douglas and Carmen and Pearl necklace by Mary Odorcic.
We love the new pieces in store and hope you enjoy browsing the range.
In the past few weeks we have had a flurry of Gift Certificates being sent out far and wide, from Wannanup to New York! Gift Certificates are available from $50 to $500, and we are happy to meet your specific budget requirements; if you can’t see the amount you are looking for please contact us . We can email your Gift Certificate for speedy delivery or post them to your recipient.
This month’s lucky newsletter ‘subscribe and win’ $50 Gift Certificate Winner is Maria McKay. Congratulations Maria! Please contact the store to claim your Gift Certificate.
“It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” – Lilly
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we are pleased to offer the following (available until the 10th May):
- free gift wrap
- all purchases over $100, will receive a free Brazilet**
- all Australian orders will be upgraded to overnight delivery.
Happy Mother’s Day!
** please indicate your colour choice with a backup option, we will do our best to meet your first colour choice.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s always a pleasure to present a selection of gift ideas for Mother’s Day, and I am confident that there is something special in store for the significant women in your life (including you!).
Image Above: Halo Necklace by Jose Marin. This beautiful necklace has an enchanting combination of fine silver (99% silver), freshwater pearls and crystal quartz. Each element has been gently hand wrapped in fine silver.
Image below From top L to R clockwise:
- Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann: Rebecca’s work is best described as elegant minimalism, these earrings are just that, with the luxe richness of 18ct gold fused to sterling silver.
- The Divine by Jose Marin: This lovely ‘boho’ styled pendant can be easily worn long or short, a great wardrobe staple for winter, made in fine silver (99% silver) with a leather cord.
- Peacock Pendant by Priya Himatsingka: this pendant has the triple factor: sumptuous, glamorous and appealing, good to go from day to night. Priya crafts this pendant from bi-metal – 22ct gold fused to sterling silver, and for a stylish contrast, she finishes the look with an oxidised sterling silver chain.
- Heart in Hand Bangle by Felicity Pope: this romantic and gorgeous sterling silver and brass heart bangle, evokes the strong spirit of motherhood – giving with all your heart.
- Laurel Wreath Ring by Priya Himatsingka: soft, floaty and ethereal, this sterling silver ring hugs your finger gently and adds a luminous highlight to your hand.
My ideal Mothers Day is having breakfast in bed, followed by opening a handmade card by my little boy. I love the enjoyment he gets with giving presents, although he much prefers to receive them!
Mothers Day is a lovely time to do something special with your Mum, and for my Mum it is having all of her kids and grandkids descending on the family home for a boisterous lunch. I am yet to decide which Lobo Luxe treasure to give her, perhaps I should take the cue from my top ten!
There are lots of lovely pieces in store for your Mum, to send hints to your partner or children, or to buy for yourself.
I have put together my top 10 of suggestions for Mother’s Day – hope you like my shortlist! It was really hard to choose, but I have tried to put together a range that is classical, funky, vibrant, feminine and fun, a bit like our Mum’s, a bit like me!
By the way, I have also sent the top 10 ( via a wishlist through the store), to my husband, I wonder which piece I might get…
Happy Mothers Day!
My best wishes
Top Image clockwise from lower left: Wave Bangle by Felicity Peters, Leaf Lariat by Louise Douglas, Grace Leaf Necklace with Charm by Amy Renshaw, Queen of Hearts Rings by Flick Pope, Image Earrings with Red Sapphires by Caroline Bassett
Image Below: clockwise from lower left: Folded Form Earrings by Susan Frisch, Circle Inlay Pendant – Forever by Gillian Hillerud. Money Makes the World Go Round Heart by Shauna Mayben, Silver Haze Bangle and Silver Haze Bangle with Charms by Mary Ordorcic, Full Moon Ring with Diamonds by Rebecca Overmann
I have just added a charming and delicate collection of necklaces by Yasuko Azuma. I love the intricate detail of the pieces, the brushed finish of the pendants, the combination of gold and silver, and the delightful sprinkling of diamonds and semi-precious stones.
Thank you to everyone for their positive feedback on the store, I am glad you like it! Lots of comments have been made about the uniqueness and vibrancy of the jewellery, and the site design. I would like to acknowledge the great effort of my web designers Clever Starfish, thank you very much.