Recently John contacted us for a custom order, we were able to assist him with a beautiful ring for the special person in his life:
In an unsolicited email, John wrote to us after he received the ring:
” the ring arrived yesterday and it’s lovely. Thank you. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you!”
We believe in personal service, a commitment to help each of our customers receive a beautiful treasure, a memento for that special occasion.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Just in time for your Christmas presents, we have re-stocked some of the very special pieces by Flick Pope.
Please find below a range of Flick Pope jewellery that you can order now and get delivered to your door, it will only take 2 business days!
We have lots more in stock so please check our Flick Pope Designer page to see the range.
The festive season is nearly upon us, and we are once again excited to be helping you find a present for the special people in your lives at Lobo Luxe.
Shopping with us takes the stress out, your recipient can choose a selection of gifts through the ‘wish list’ option on each of our items in store, in the comfort of their couch and their favourite beverage! Once they have determined what they would love to have Christmas, all they have to do is send the list to you via email.
Your job becomes easy, you just need to choose from the list and from the comfort of your couch, you can easily purchase these items and receive them through the mail, gift wrapped and with a gift card (and we are happy to write in the card with your message too!). All you have to do is place the present under the tree….easy?
Australian shipping times: Express mail is approximately two business days interstate, standard mail around 5 business days.
Overseas mail via Registered Post: 5 to 10 business days.
To my way of thinking, a day that is designated to celebrate Mothers – has to be special. With the busy lives we lead, we don’t need to live far from our parents to sometimes feel disconnected from them. Mother’s Day pushes families together in a gentle way, it gives us the opportunity to reflect on the special bond we have with our Mum’s and the nurturing and support they have given us over the years. Mother’s Day for me is a bit of a logistical challenge, there is breakfast for me, made by my son, lunch at my Mum’s and then my Mother-in-Law’s – phew it is a bit of a marathon but well worth it.
At Lobo Luxe we would like to offer all our wonderful customers a 30% off sale ( storewide for all ‘in stock’ items*).
I hope you find something special for your Mum or a reward/treat for yourself. The sale ends on the 6th May, so please be quick!. All you have to do is input the coupon code ‘thirtylove’ as you proceed through the payment process. We also have free gift wrap and an upgrade to Express Shipping for all Australian orders – just to make sure you get your presents wrapped and on time!
We have just increased our subscribe and win newsletter offer to $75 per winner, per month…hope you have subscribed! All you have to do is input your name and email address, you will find the newsletter subscribe box on the www.loboluxe.com homepage, left hand column, just scroll down. The Subscribe and Win $75 gift certificate can be used store wide but only on ‘in-stock’ items, special orders or custom orders are not included in this offer.
The lucky winners for January to May 2014: Sally Stowers, Deborah Vanderwert, Steph Proios, Tracey Lee & Rebecca Tompkinson. Congratulations please contact the store to claim your $75 gift certificate.
*This offer finishes on the 6 May, custom or special orders are not included in this offer and there are no returns on sales items. Please note this offer cannot be used with any other store offer.
Items L to R – clockwise: Candy Drop Earrings by Mary Odorcic, Full Moon with Diamonds by Rebecca Overmann, Silver Haze Bangle with coral and pearl by Mary Odorcic, Postcard from the Heart Ring by Flick Pope, Love Pendant by Yasuko Azuma, Gold Peackock Stud Earrings by Priya Himatsingka
It is hard to believe that the store is entering into it’s fourth year of operations. One of the first jewellers that I selected for the store is Victoria’s Flick Pope, her work resonates with me on so many levels, the romance, the feminine and organic forms and each piece has such an appealing essence. I can’t say which piece I love more, but what I can say I love getting surprised with new pieces that Flick sends me, from time to time.
Flick’s appeal transcends Victoria, with fans from all the states in Australia and a growing fan base internationally.
It is always a delight to highlight some beautiful, striking and unique pieces for the Christmas Catalog. With so many appealing pieces it is hard to choose; so many worthy contenders — we will be definitely putting together a few more catalogs!
We hope you enjoy this hand picked selection, please click the image to find out more, enjoy!
| Casbah Ring by Robindira Unsworth
| Golden Star Necklace by Jessie Turner
| Constance Bangle by Priya Himatsingka
| Silver Haze Bangle with Onyx by Mary Odorcic
| Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann
| Xmas at Lobo Luxe and 20% off selected Gift Certificates
| 14ct Water Circle with Champagne Diamond by Rebecca Overmann
| Florabunda Ring by Shauna Mayben
| Peace with 14kt Dove by Yasuko Azuma
| Fragments Ring by Priya Himatsingka
| Blush Earrings by Caroline Bassett
| Ingrid Necklace by Joli Jewelry
| Caviar Studs by Louise Douglas
| Doo Dad Bangle by Flick Pope
| Soraya Ring by Katie Diamond
| Image Map
Christmas is only 36 sleeps away! We would like to give you some Xmas cheer with:
- free gift wrap;
- free domestic shipping (this will happen automatically as you proceed through the order process);
- International customers with purchases over $150 in one transaction (and one destination) will have their shipping fee refunded!
Some important dates for you to be aware of:
- For orders within Australia, our Xmas shipping close off is the 18th December;
- If you are shipping outside of Australia you will need to place your order by the 10th December;
- If you are planning to purchase a special order item, you will need to have your order in by the 20th November.
Selected Gift Certificates are on sale @ 20% off!
- $300 certificates can be purchased for $240; and
- $100 certificates can be purchased for $80;
please read our terms and conditions, below*
*Terms and Conditions for Gift Certificate Sale*
- There is a six month expiry on this Certificate; however the certificate will only be active from the 25th December 2013, onwards.
- You can purchase as many items as you wish, however you can ONLY use one Certificate per transaction.
- You can elect to receive your Gift Certificate by mail, or we can email it to you or your intended recipient – please see the picture of the Certificate below.
- The Certificate is as good as cash and you should keep it safe; however it cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost, stolen, or misplaced Certificates will not be replaced.
- You can only use the certificate once. Unused credit at the end of the transaction is forfeited.
- To use this Certificate, just select your items and add them to the cart, as you review your order input the unique code (you will be given) into the Gift Certificate Redeem box. The credit will be applied to the total payment due, no change will be given. If the order is great than the Gift Certificate amount, you will need to use your credit card for the balance.
- This offer can not be used with any other Store offer/promotion. This offer can not be used in conjunction with the newsletter promotion (subscribe and win $50 gift certificate).
- This offer is available up to the 24 December 2013, however we may cease this offer earlier at our discretion.
- Please note that purchases of special order items , received on the 25 December 2013 or thereafter, will only be shipped late February /early March 2014; Our jewellers, designers and metal smiths tend to take January off to spend with their families.
I’d like to thank you for supporting our independent store as we’ve grown and expanded our showcase. We love what we do here, and an important part of that is providing a personalised shopping experience for you.
One of our favourite things to do is keep up to date with new designs. We’ve added gorgeous bangles, elegant earrings and statement rings by talented designers by Louise Douglas, Joli Jewelry, & Mary Odorcic.
Our random, lucky subscribe and win newsletter winners for June to October are:
• Sasha Rayner
• Megan Norbury
• Helen Humes
• Leonie Ravell
• Bronwyn Bowcock
Congratulations and please contact the store to claim your $50 gift certificate.
Stay tuned—we’re excited to be unveiling two new designers shortly! And you can always catch up on the latest news via our facebook page
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback.
Image R: New bangles, earrings by Louise Douglas
Expect lots of lovely new pieces over the coming weeks. Please stop by with your favourite brew and enjoy a leisurely browse.
This month we are offering free gift wrapping and a gift card, just place your order and we will take care of the rest.
As a special thank you and to help you with your Christmas Shopping we are offering free international and domestic shipping, this is offer ends on the 21 December.
This month’s lucky newsletter ‘subscribe and win’ $50 Gift Certificate Winner is Pauline Ryan. Congratulations Pauline!
Our gift guides are below, we had a lot of fun putting them together and couldn’t pick one, so we have included all three : )
You can find our Xmas mailing cut off dates here.
Hope you have time to relax and enjoy the countdown to Xmas.
||We love putting together the Xmas Gift Guide and because we couldn’t limit ourselves to one, we have compiled three! The three Guides are based on Elegance, Vibrance & Mono. What I love about the Guides is that you can be a fan or collector of pieces from each, after all we are dynamic! We feel confident you will find something special for yourself or the people you love. I hope you can make yourself a cuppa, sit back and peruse our selections.Featured above is a peek at some of the classical lines and elegant pieces we have in store. The work featured above is by Rebecca Overmann. Rebecca uses organic shapes and textured finishes, different metals and highlights, occasionally with a sprinkling of diamonds. From L to R: Full Moon Pendant, Celestial Pendant, Double Lily Pad Earrings, Dissolving Tear Drop Ring and Oxidised Spine Bangle, Spine Bangle and 14ct Gold Spine Bangle.
Shot of Vibrance
|There is something striking about strong contrasts, they are visually appealing and draw the eye. We have assembled a window into some of the pieces we have in store, it may be the contrast of semi precious stones like labradorite or rutile quartz or the interplay between sterling silver and oxidised sterling silver. What we love about these pieces is that they will go with anything in your wardrobe.From L to R (clockwise): Victoria Bangles Sterling Silver and Oxidised by Priya Himatsingka, Caviar Labradorite and Freshwater Pearl Ring by Louise Douglas, Caviar Pendant by Louise Douglas, Silver Haze Bangle with Rutile semi precious stone and Keshi Pearl by Mary Odorcic, Sparkler Pendant by Priya Himatsingka, Midnight Peacock Ring by Priya Himatsingka, Sparkler Earrings by Priya Himatsingka.|
“It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” – Lilly
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we are pleased to offer the following (available until the 10th May):
- free gift wrap
- all purchases over $100, will receive a free Brazilet**
- all Australian orders will be upgraded to overnight delivery.
Happy Mother’s Day!
** please indicate your colour choice with a backup option, we will do our best to meet your first colour choice.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s always a pleasure to present a selection of gift ideas for Mother’s Day, and I am confident that there is something special in store for the significant women in your life (including you!).
Image Above: Halo Necklace by Jose Marin. This beautiful necklace has an enchanting combination of fine silver (99% silver), freshwater pearls and crystal quartz. Each element has been gently hand wrapped in fine silver.
Image below From top L to R clockwise:
- Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann: Rebecca’s work is best described as elegant minimalism, these earrings are just that, with the luxe richness of 18ct gold fused to sterling silver.
- The Divine by Jose Marin: This lovely ‘boho’ styled pendant can be easily worn long or short, a great wardrobe staple for winter, made in fine silver (99% silver) with a leather cord.
- Peacock Pendant by Priya Himatsingka: this pendant has the triple factor: sumptuous, glamorous and appealing, good to go from day to night. Priya crafts this pendant from bi-metal – 22ct gold fused to sterling silver, and for a stylish contrast, she finishes the look with an oxidised sterling silver chain.
- Heart in Hand Bangle by Felicity Pope: this romantic and gorgeous sterling silver and brass heart bangle, evokes the strong spirit of motherhood – giving with all your heart.
- Laurel Wreath Ring by Priya Himatsingka: soft, floaty and ethereal, this sterling silver ring hugs your finger gently and adds a luminous highlight to your hand.