This month we are offering free gift wrapping and a gift card, just place your order and we will take care of the rest.
As a special thank you and to help you with your Christmas Shopping we are offering free international and domestic shipping, this is offer ends on the 21 December.
This month’s lucky newsletter ‘subscribe and win’ $50 Gift Certificate Winner is Pauline Ryan. Congratulations Pauline!
Our gift guides are below, we had a lot of fun putting them together and couldn’t pick one, so we have included all three : )
You can find our Xmas mailing cut off dates here.
Hope you have time to relax and enjoy the countdown to Xmas.
||We love putting together the Xmas Gift Guide and because we couldn’t limit ourselves to one, we have compiled three! The three Guides are based on Elegance, Vibrance & Mono. What I love about the Guides is that you can be a fan or collector of pieces from each, after all we are dynamic! We feel confident you will find something special for yourself or the people you love. I hope you can make yourself a cuppa, sit back and peruse our selections.Featured above is a peek at some of the classical lines and elegant pieces we have in store. The work featured above is by Rebecca Overmann. Rebecca uses organic shapes and textured finishes, different metals and highlights, occasionally with a sprinkling of diamonds. From L to R: Full Moon Pendant, Celestial Pendant, Double Lily Pad Earrings, Dissolving Tear Drop Ring and Oxidised Spine Bangle, Spine Bangle and 14ct Gold Spine Bangle.
Shot of Vibrance
|There is something striking about strong contrasts, they are visually appealing and draw the eye. We have assembled a window into some of the pieces we have in store, it may be the contrast of semi precious stones like labradorite or rutile quartz or the interplay between sterling silver and oxidised sterling silver. What we love about these pieces is that they will go with anything in your wardrobe.From L to R (clockwise): Victoria Bangles Sterling Silver and Oxidised by Priya Himatsingka, Caviar Labradorite and Freshwater Pearl Ring by Louise Douglas, Caviar Pendant by Louise Douglas, Silver Haze Bangle with Rutile semi precious stone and Keshi Pearl by Mary Odorcic, Sparkler Pendant by Priya Himatsingka, Midnight Peacock Ring by Priya Himatsingka, Sparkler Earrings by Priya Himatsingka.|
“It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” – Lilly
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we are pleased to offer the following (available until the 10th May):
- free gift wrap
- all purchases over $100, will receive a free Brazilet**
- all Australian orders will be upgraded to overnight delivery.
Happy Mother’s Day!
** please indicate your colour choice with a backup option, we will do our best to meet your first colour choice.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s always a pleasure to present a selection of gift ideas for Mother’s Day, and I am confident that there is something special in store for the significant women in your life (including you!).
Image Above: Halo Necklace by Jose Marin. This beautiful necklace has an enchanting combination of fine silver (99% silver), freshwater pearls and crystal quartz. Each element has been gently hand wrapped in fine silver.
Image below From top L to R clockwise:
- Double Lily Pad Earrings by Rebecca Overmann: Rebecca’s work is best described as elegant minimalism, these earrings are just that, with the luxe richness of 18ct gold fused to sterling silver.
- The Divine by Jose Marin: This lovely ‘boho’ styled pendant can be easily worn long or short, a great wardrobe staple for winter, made in fine silver (99% silver) with a leather cord.
- Peacock Pendant by Priya Himatsingka: this pendant has the triple factor: sumptuous, glamorous and appealing, good to go from day to night. Priya crafts this pendant from bi-metal – 22ct gold fused to sterling silver, and for a stylish contrast, she finishes the look with an oxidised sterling silver chain.
- Heart in Hand Bangle by Felicity Pope: this romantic and gorgeous sterling silver and brass heart bangle, evokes the strong spirit of motherhood – giving with all your heart.
- Laurel Wreath Ring by Priya Himatsingka: soft, floaty and ethereal, this sterling silver ring hugs your finger gently and adds a luminous highlight to your hand.
I have heard that in times past, a leap year gave a woman license to propose marriage; all I can say is thank goodness we are in the 21st century and we don’t have to wait to say what’s on our minds! Or wait (for whatever reason) to receive a ring, because we can purchase one for ourselves!
Maybe in this leap year, you might find one (or two), that will grace your hand?
Rings = Eye Candy!
In store we have an assortment of original and hand crafted rings, different materials, including sterling silver (and oxidised), gold, gold vermeil, resin, diamonds and semi-precious stones. The rings are made from a range of jewellers, designers and metalsmiths from Australia and around the world, which equates to originality and uniqueness – something special for you to wear.
We have many sizes in stock, if you don’t see your ring size, don’t worry, many of the rings are available as a special order, so you can have the ring custom sized to fit your finger. If you don’t know your ring size, please contact us and we will be delighted to send you a free ring sizer.
In the image above we are showcasing work (from L to R):
- Priya Himatsingka’s textural, oxidised sterling silver Peacock Ring;
- Robindira Unsworth’s 22ct gold vermeil and semi-precious stones (citrine, smokey quartz and rhodolite garnet) Sienna Sunset Stack;
- Rebecca Overmann’s, minimalist and sculptural, sterling silver Dissolving Tear Ring;
- Flick Popes’s uber romantic, sterling silver and crystal quartz, Queen of Hearts Ring;
- Caroline Bassett’s, minimalist and organic, sterling silver Coil Ring.
Over the past few months we have been creating a Beloved-Bridal Range and you can see a small snapshot below, these ring are available as special order items.
From L to R:
- Priya Himatingka, oxidised sterling silver and 18ct gold wire, Random Love Ring;
- Mary Odorcic, sterling silver,18ct gold ring stack with a highlight of resin-embedded with flora, Integral Ring;
- Rebecca Overmann, 14ct gold and diamond Full Moon Ring.
In keeping with our LOVE theme from our newsletter, I’ve styled some contemporary pieces from the store to compliment one of my favourite love stories “Out of Africa”.
You might already know, that “Out of Africa”, is an auto-biographical account of Karen Blixen’s experience in Kenya (circa 1913). Her story was made into a magical film in the 80′s and it is certainly an epic piece of filmmaking; perfect for curling up on the sofa next time you’d like to unwind.
One of my favourite scenes unfolds when Karen (Meryl Streep) has her hair washed by Denys (Robert Redford); you’ll never think of a shampoo and rinse the same way again!
Jewellery clockwise (from top L): Image Earrings with Red Sapphires by Caroline Bassett; Past Tense (double sided) Pendant by Shauna Mayben; Aurora Bangle by Priya Himatsingka; Soraya Ring by Katie Diamond.
Clair & Clint’s Wedding
Clair and Clint were married in November this year, and I am very pleased to say that Clair chose her earrings from Lobo Luxe.
I enjoyed assisting Clair to find a special pair of earrings that would add the finishing touches to her wedding look, she chose the beautiful Golden Long Branch Earrings by Louise Douglas. As you can see Clair looks beautiful and serene, and the earrings are a perfect highlight to her dress.
Clair also chose Robindira Unsworth, Etruscan Earrings for her gorgeous bridesmaids, and they were a perfect compliment to their look.
It was lots of fun working with Clair to find something special for her wedding, and we would love the opportunity to help you!
My best wishes to Clair and Clint a very long, fulfilling and happy life together x.